Free Learning Games For The Early Academic Headstart
Our children are surrounded by technology and for some time now we have seen the efforts to adapt to the technical evolution, as we now have access at home so that it serves them not just as entertainment resources, but most importantly the early learning platform, that will ultimately lead them into their Hi-Tech headstart, with an amazing fun learning device.
Tablets are a particularly attractive option in this arena, and there are many efforts of various manufacturers that try to advance in this foundation of education. Today we face four of our children’s fun learning solutions, with different formats and conceptions and we try to answer an important question, Is there an ideal fun learning device for children? Perhaps the question should be what kind of learning experience will they receive, with free learning games, as kids need to experience educator designed fun learning tablets.
Buying a tablet for our children is not going to make them spend more time at home, or even become withdrawn, it depends on the time that we engage with them. It is now time to put aside any prejudices because this will only
hamper their possibilities of major success, within their early learning headstart, with their newfound safe technology, this is what is key for them to know how to handle themselves in this world of the Hyper-Tech future.
Tablets and Children, Advantages of Buying Them a Fun Learning Tablet
The truth is that many parents and other family members may be hesitant for the youngest of the family members of their household. Here we offer you a series of arguments that demonstrate that the market offers quite important devices for our small ones.
-Learning: With an educator designed educational tablet loaded with free learning games that have become so familiar with the technology, this can be the answer for their future. Digital skills for school and the world of work, when the time comes… So it’s time to start learning, with their amazing fun learning system, and your ongoing intervention, that will reveal the true genius so eagerly awaiting to shine.
The Fun Learning Tech Experience
-Entertainment: our children need to have fun and learn at the same time, why not this is called infotainment, a very effective early learning process, that is proven the most effective platform today. On a tablet, they can see cartoons enjoy games, and of course read, with content available that’s better suited to their age than television.
-Education: the tablets have app stores with all kinds of educational programs, so it is very easy to download something that helps our children with their studies and training. In addition, they tend to be very enjoyable apps.
-Simplicity: a computer is complicated and risky for a child, while a telephone can scare us off with an outrageous bill. The Fun Learning Tablet is the best format for them to test the technology, for their goal-based early learning headstart, and enter this hi-tech evolution.
-Security: we will decide what content our children will encounter in their devices. We can leave them free to explore or use apps that limit the time of use or programs. At the end of the day, it’s all about giving them what’s best for them.
Sociability: the idea that children’s tablets are a lonely experience is a myth. Young people share what they discover with their siblings and friends and often play with them from the devices. Of course, parents can also participate in their advances.
-Costs: no one wants to leave their young child an expensive high-end smartphone or an advanced laptop. Children’s tablets are inexpensive, they have both the right size and design for the little ones in the house, and withstand shocks well.
Children’s tablets for all tastes
In the end, the important thing is to choose a tablet that suits the needs of children in order to take advantage of its options. That has a cheerful design and a suitable size. Obviously, it is not the same as what a 4-8-year-old child needs, versus a 13-year-old child, who will ask for almost anything including an adult model.
Keys To The Proper Use of Tablets
To avoid any potential problems, it is necessary that we as parents or guardians are aware of and understand how to take advantage of all the resources that this technology has to offer.
- Set a maximum time. We must limit the use of screen time throughout the day, that will make them more fundamentally active with the family on an ongoing basis, this means TV time as well, the television is definitely the poorest source of knowledge for our children, simply saying they are much better off on a supervised fun learning tablet no doubt. This is where we must set the example, and engage with them to enhance their goal-based early learning experience.
- Always with them. Centralize the use of their fun learning devices, and let them have their exceptional early learning experience, where we can monitor and coach them. This way we can share their experiences and keep them motivated, as we spend more time together.
- Utilize exceptional parental control features. Although many of the tablets are designed for children, so they already have this great feature pre-installed, this prevents them from entering inappropriate web pages. Some of these applications contain many more tools, such as the control of game time.
- Duty before pleasure, It is more than advisable that you first do your homework, then once finished, you can play with the tablet. Thus, in addition, we can reward you for your previous effort.
- No tablets before going to bed. Well, no tablets, no phones, no computers or television. All this does is prevent them from resting properly.
The Tablet Buying Guide
Once we have seen the many benefits of these educator-endorsed and often designed fun learning tablets and knowing what as the parents and guardians of there academic outcome and safety, we must know what to avoid, and the risks as we arrive at the conclusion of which tablet do I buy, for my child’s effective early learning platform?
LeapFrog-LeapPad 3, Fun Learning Tablet, You-Tube Video
LeapFrog LeapPad 3, Amazon.com, (Click Here)
Despite its undeniable quality, it is not a good idea to buy a tablet of 500 dollars for a child, as it will not adapt to their needs nor are they recommended for their rough handling hands. That’s why there are educator developed fun learning tablets that are loaded with free learning games, that are specifically designed for them. Let’s see how to choose them.
- Age. There is no moment to introduce them to the digital world, but the latest psychological studies reveal that the minimum age to buy an electronic educational device is two years of age, that the American Pediatric Association has marked as the earliest recommended age.
- Size. Here it is much easier to hit, no less than 5 to 7 inches, which on the other hand, is one of the most widespread. Obviously, a table of 9 to 10 inches will offer the content to a larger size but, obviously, the size of the device may be too large for the handling of children.
- Technical specifications. Again it depends on the age of the child since as they grow up they will choose more complex games and, therefore will require more features to the device. as a generic rule, to not fall short, we can say that we should look for a tablet with a quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM ( better if they are2 GB) and at least 4 to 8 GB of internal memory (practically all tablets existing on the market support microSD cards to expand memory)
What Should a Tablet Have to be Suitable for a Child?
With the return to school, many parents are looking for a suitable fun learning device for the education of their children.
During these days, families are preparing for the return of their children to the classroom or gearing them up for their early learning headstart, to build up a powerful level of confidence, that will set the pace for a level of academic excellence that is certainly goal orientated. Remember, with the latest trends in education, many of the schools have an internet where children can download notes or exercise to prepare for the exam.
This habit can be complicated when in the home, there is only one computer available that parents will love to engage with their children. So many are choosing to buy affordable fun learning tablets for their children, so they do not use the excuse of having forgotten the textbook when they do not want to study.
LeapPad Epic Academy Edition, Amazon.com, (Click Here)
Faced with this situation, Globalnet Solutions advises certain features that must be contained in a tablet aimed at the use of children so as not to spend the money on an obsolete device, or to go overboard in the disbursement.
The Relevance of WiFi Applications
The tablet should it most cases have a Wi-Fi connection to install applications, among which a parental control system is recommended. in addition, this will allow having installed other such elements, as the word processor to help in the learning of the child.
Regarding the technical characteristics, it is advised that the device has 2GB of Ram, 4-core processor, and 1.5 GHz, internet memory of 8 GB, a battery of 6,000 milliamps(mAb), the rear 5 MP camera and front of 2 MP, and the resolution of 1,920 x 1,200. As for the accessories, the most prominent element is the S-PENthat helps in the motor skills of children.
When you decide on a learning tablet for your child, it is necessary to make a safe learning experience for them. Many children’s models already include pre-installed ” parent zones”, in which mothers and fathers can block certain apps and websites. This is normally also possible in adult tablets and highly recommended. Especially in the case of young children, it is recommended in the first instance to block the purchase of apps and the Wi-Fi connection.
In addition to the configuration of the device, it is recommended to install parental control programs such as Kids Place. Thanks to this app
Thanks to this app, it is possible to configure a secure visualization in which only apps selected by the parents are shown. In the safe mode children cannot download applications. Depending on the configuration, calls and SMS reception are blocked (note that the applications are also blocked and designed for smartphones.
In Conclusion of Free Games For Kid’s, Their Early Academic Reality
The bottom line of these well-designed fur learning tablet’s, which in many cases are specifically designed for children, to experience the safest early learning platform, that is instilled with the most effective fun learning experience.
This platform has been proven to be the most effective early learning platform, simply because our children love to engage, while they are having fun, there is no pressure, and their minds are more opened for the best levels of retention.
Please remember to set your child’s goal’s with them at your side if applicable, and intervene with them as much as possible, as you are the guardian of their safety and early academic success.
Are You Ready to Make Your Decision? (Click Here)
This article on free games for kids, within our children’s fun, learning Blog, and every post published has been a true pleasure articulating, as my knowledge continues to grow as well.
The main goal of our content is to produce the most relevant wisdom, for every parent to move forward with the confidence they are seeking for their child’s fun learning engagment.
Please feel free as always, to leave your vital and engaging comments below, for each and every one of our visitors, and that includes me, to grow from.
One of the goals of our Blog is to return all questions in a timely manner if there is a delay, I am sure we are articulating more knowledge to produce the most effective answers to your expectations. I hope yo hear from you soon, sincerely, Jack Butler, founder of funlearningdevices.com